Verbena . C13
The Verbena Repens is an herbaceous, perennial and short-lived plant, . Different colours availables. It's a creeping, ground cover plant. It resists lack of water.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
Verbena Repens is a herbaceous and annual evergreen that belongs to the verbenaceae family. It occurs well in drained soils and with a limestone pH.
They should be pruned at the end of summer so that in the next season they grow before.
It is convenient to pay it every 20 days when they are growing. You have to control the excess water as rotting fungi can appear.
The Vebena repens is a short-lived plant. It resists the lack of water well.
You can suffer some pests and diseases such as red spider, aphids or powdery mildew, which can be treated with a systemic insecticide.
- Verbena Repens
- Central and South America
- White, red, pink, blue, purple flowers
- Spring and summer
- Sun or semi-shade
- Pots or hanging gardeners
- Sales format
- It can resist a light lack of water
- Al tratarse de planta viva y dependiendo de la temporada, la planta puede ser recibida, en algunos casos, no exactamente igual que en la fotografía, aunque sí lo más parecida posible. Sin que ello repercuta en la calidad de la misma.