Begonia big is a type of begonia with more and larger flowers, more vigorous and resistant to high temperatures and humidity.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
Shipping only to mainland Spain and mainland Portugal
14 days for returns
The Big Begonia is a herbaceous used as an annual Evergreen, which belongs to the family of the Begoniacea.
Two varieties of Begonia Big, this is the green leaf and the leaf bronze color that is a little stronger.
It is characterized by the large size of their leaves.
Grows well in moist soils rich in organic matter, so you have to to fertilize often.
It is a plant of Sun and when they are planted in the shade bloom is lower.
They also resist drought periods, and it is resistant to winter.
They should not plant way overcrowded since it will reduce air circulation and that will increase the risk that the plant has fungus problems (by excess water)
At the end of the winter, it is convenient to prune it out new shoots in spring.
- Begonia Big.
- Asia, África y América.
- Up to 1.5 m.
- Hoja marron o verde y flor rosa
- From spring to autumn.
- Moderate, although abundant in summer but without encharcar.
- For pots or planted in gardens and terraces.
- Sales format
- It resists the drought and the winter but not the temperatures lower than 0ºC.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.