Petunia. Mix colours. 11cm.
Petunia is an annual plant with full colour flowers which are shown in spring
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
The Petunia belongs to the family of the solanaceaes and is one of the star plants among the annuals in spring, for its beautiful flowering of very different colors.
It does not support well the colds and also it can lose its splendor in summer with the high temperatures and the moisture of the ambience.
We should trim its stems when they get very long, and water them with a good fertilizer during the growing and flowering time.
It needs to be watered with frequency but avoiding soggy soils.
Watch them to control aphids and snails.
They can be classified as follows:
-grandiflora: large and showy flowers, although they can suffer more with wind and rain.
- multiflora: of smaller flowers but with more quantity of them, and apparently more resistant..
- surfinias or groundcover: large amount of hanging flowers.
- calibrachoas or mini petunias: multitudes of very small hanging flowers.
- South America
- Red, blue, pink, purple and white flowers
- Spring and summer
- Borders, flower beds and grouped in the garden. Also in pots
- In heat season it requires abundant watering
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.