Russelia Equisetiformis - Coral plant. C13
Russelia Equisetiformis or Coral plant is a perennial plant, of hanging, with thin branches and flowers of red coral color.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
14 days for returns
Russelia Equisetiformis, Coral Plant or Fountain Plant is an evergreen bushy plant of thin and long leaves from the plantaginacea family.
Needs to be placed in a sunny area in almost any type of soil, as far as it has a good drainage. Does not do well in cold areas but it withstands seaside climates and wind.
It has a fast growing, and for a better thrive we must use rich soils and regular irrigation, and due to its dense development we can change it into a larger pot every two years.
When the plant is too big or too long, we can prune it, also we can always cut back the very long or damages branches.
Easy to take care of, even it is not affected by pests or diseases.
Russelia goes perfectly in hanging baskets or pots, at the edges of rockeries or walls and in high pots or containers.
- Russelia Equisetiformis - Coral plant
- 0,5-1,5 m
- Red flowers
- Spring, summer and autumn
- Moderated irrigation without over watering. The lack of long periods of water will result in a less beautiful plant.
- Pots, balconies, terrazes. To cover slopes, for the edge of throughs, In hanging baskets, in rockeries...
- Sales format
- It frosts at -2ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.