Tradescantia. Zebrina. C11
Tradescantia plant is appreciated by the color purple, green or scoring sheets, also for its strength and ease of cultivation.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
Shipping only to mainland Spain and mainland Portugal
14 days for returns
The Tradescantia is a perennial plant belonging to the family of Comelinaceas. It is a hanging or creeping perennial with usually fleshy, evergreen foliage.
This plant is really showy due to its colours. In "Tradescantia Zebrina" because of its pinky striped leaves and in "Tradescantia Pallida Purpurea" because of its purple colour.
In appropiate conditions it is a very tough plant, even for areas close to the sea and wind expose.
Use a well-drained system to avoid soggy soils which will damage the plant, as an excess of water will provoke rottenness of the neck of the plant.
Fertilizer is not really necessary but if we notice our plant a bit weak, we can trim it and add some slow released or liquid fertilizer.
In the case of small and unstable leaves, put your Tradescantia in a more illuminated area.
Can be attacked by aphids and mealybugs.
Sources as well as our experience with this plant:
Another creeping plants:
- Tradescantia Zebrina
- Up to 30cm
- Purple and silvery green Leaves and their blue or purple flowers
- Shade or shadow, in places with a lot of light
- Indoor plant, hanging plant, for massifs, to put the shadow of some tree...
- Sales format
- Pot 11cm diameter
- Resistant to temperatures up to -3ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.