Tulbaghia violacea (Tulbaghia) C17
Tulbalgia, also known as Society garlic, is a plant that shows all its potential in coastal areas. It resists the maritime environment well and blooms throughout the year in temperate climates.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
14 days for returns
Tulbaghia, also known as Society garlic, is a plant that shows all its potential in coastal areas. It resists the maritime environment well and blooms throughout the year in temperate climates.
This plant needs a well-drained soil. It works well on edges, coatings and massifs, but it is not suitable for rockeries.
A characteristic detail of this plant is that, when we squeeze its leaves, they give off a garlic odor. In some places it is used as a condiment.
- Tulbaghia violacea. Society garlic.
- Up to 50 cm
- Green leaves, violet flowers
- Spring, summer and autumn
- Sun or semishade
- Borders, massifs and floor covering
- Sales format
- Maceta de 17/20 cms diámetro
- It withstand up to -10ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.