Fuchsia hybrida. C26
The Fuchsia is a plant of exotic flowers that hang like tendrils.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Fuchsia Hybrida is a bush or little tree on the onagraceaes family.
There are more than a hundred species, mainly from Southamerica, and also from New Zeland, and thousands of hybrids.
There are an important list of "hardy" fuchsias, which can go through the winter. And varieties which can be "bushy", upright, hanging or climbers.
Fuchsia needs good soil, rich and with good drainage, and we must place it either in a lit place or a partial shade area protected from the cold or the wind and drafts.
Although we can trim Fuchsia in autumn and place it in a cold place between 5ºc and 7ºc for the winter, in order that it sprouts again next spring, we usually use it as annual.
We should fertilize frequently, from spring to mid summer, and we will avoid higher temperatures than approximately 26ºc.
Consulted sources in addition to our experience with this plant:
- Fuchsia or Pending of the queen.
- Up to 1.5 m.
- Petals of different shades of red, purple, white and fuchsias.
- Spring to Autumn
- Semi shade.
- For outdoor gardens and home interior
- Minimum temperature that resists is 7ºC.
- Sales format
- Pot 26cm of diameter.
- Being this product alive plant and depending on the season, the plant can be received not exactly the same as in the photography, without impacting the quality of the same.