Chamaedorea Elegans C14
Chamaedorea elegans is a shade or partial shade palm tree. Resistant and very easy maintenance. Compact, and is tolerant to periods of drought.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Chamaedorea elegans is is a palm that belongs to the aracaceae family.
It is native to dense forests of Mexico and Guatemala.
Its leaves are arched , foliage very dense, a structure wide and compact which confers it a pretty shape.
It is normally commercialized with several thin trunks, which will get embellished and stylized with its growth, from where leaves depart.
It is easy to grow and care for, although its growth is slow.
Although it shows some tolerance to low light and to fresh areas, it is better to place it in more luminous and warmer ones.
Do not place it in drafts.
Do not like to be changed from place to place.
Chamaedorea elegans does not need to be fertilizer continuoslu, although it is can be feed using special fertilizer for palms during the spring and summer.
Get rid of wilt and old leaves and keep the other always clean.
Can be affected by mealy bugs and spider mite pests mainly, especially if the plant is not sufficiently sane, healthy and clean.
If this happens and pest does not dissapear by cleaning the plant apply a systemic insecticide every 10-15 days until it dissapears.
- Chamaedorea Elegans o Palmera de interior.
- Mexico and Guatemala
- Can get even 2.00-3.00 mtres high
- Green leaves and yellow-oranage panicles which can appears from spring to autumn.
- Shadow or partial shade
- Moderate, without waterlogging.
- It is used as an indoor or outdoor plant but in a shaded area. It very well combine with other types of higher palms, or with another type of shade plants, creating very exotic environments. Also in pots.
- It is not cold resistant plant. Although can resist 4ºC-5ºC leaves will be damaged.
- Sales format
- Poits of 9 cms diameter
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.
12 other products in the same category:
Calathea lancifolia C13€9.92
Zamioculca zamifolia. C17€21.26
Howea Forsteriana. Kentia...€56.70
Croton o Codiaeum...€8.40
Dracaena Deremensis. C22€57.50
Fuchsia triphylla C13€3.80
Cala Zantedeschia C20€17.01
Schefflera arboricola. C17€14.90
Zamioculca zamifolia. C20€26.60