Very resistant lawn.
Composed of a mix of different types of seeds.Low maintenance
For the drought and high temperatures
Good for virtually the whole of Spain
2 Item Items
Thanks for trusting us. We launch your order. We hope you enjoy it.
Warning: Last items in stock!
To make a first planting:
- Prepare the ground well at a depth of 15-20cm. Tune well the superficial part, and incorporate any type of amendment if necessary.
- Provide the compost of fund in the advised dose by the trading house. Spread the seeds on a regular basis.
- Lightly coat the seed,
- Either by raking or providing a cubresiembras.
- roll to put the grains in contact with the ground.
- Irrigating with a thin rain and give the first mowing when alcancem the first 5-6 cm in height.
Reseeding grass existing:
- mowing the lawn as low as possible.
- Pass a ripper.
- Spread the seeds on a regular basis.
- Pass the roller.
- maintain moisture in the floor-covering material from.
- Ryegrass english: 60%
- Festuca rubra: 35%
- Poa pratense: 5%