Grass seeds Multiclass. 1kg.
Very resistant lawn.
Composed of a mix of different types of seeds.Low maintenance
For the drought and high temperatures
Good for virtually the whole of Spain
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
14 days for returns
To make a first planting:
- Prepare the ground well at a depth of 15-20cm. Tune well the superficial part, and incorporate any type of amendment if necessary.
- Provide the compost of fund in the advised dose by the trading house. Spread the seeds on a regular basis.
- Lightly coat the seed,
- Either by raking or providing a cubresiembras.
- roll to put the grains in contact with the ground.
- Irrigating with a thin rain and give the first mowing when alcancem the first 5-6 cm in height.
Reseeding grass existing:
- mowing the lawn as low as possible.
- Pass a ripper.
- Spread the seeds on a regular basis.
- Pass the roller.
- maintain moisture in the floor-covering material from.
- Ryegrass english: 60%
- Festuca rubra: 35%
- Poa pratense: 5%