Croton o Codiaeum variegatum. C17
Croton or Codiaeum variegatum stands out for the striking color of its leaves. Perfect indoor plant or to give color to a tropical garden
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Garden Croton or Codiaeum Variegatum is is a tropical evergreen shrub belonging the euphorbiaceae family, of which there are plenty of varieties.
This plant is widely used like indoor plants due to the attractiveness of its leaves.
It should not recieve direct sun, although will need plenty of light, as a lack of light will make the color of its leaves to fade.
Warm temperature and a moist environment for is essential for a proper development.
Not recommended to place Garden Croton next to heaters or air-conditioning, as its leaves will dry.
Moist and rich substrate, what means that we will water regularly to avoid leaves to dry and add liquid fertilizer during spring and summer.
When the temperature is less than approximately 10 °C can lead to the fall of its leaves as well.
It is important to clean the leaves, first to keep plants nice and then to allow the plant to carry out its photosintesis function.
It can be infected by white mealybugs, which we can control through cleaness, using normal soap or a proper insecticide.
Consulted sources in addition to our experience with this plant.
- Codiaeum Variegatum. Croton.
- 1 m
- Its leaves alternate from green to yellow, red or orange.
- If you have serious in summer florecillas white, but it is rare.
- Inside or outside protected from direct sun and wind.
- Moderate, without flooding.
- To put in group on the outside or in pot inside.
- Minimum temperature 10ºC.
- Sales format
- Pot of 14 cms diameter
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.