Aubretia deltoidea. C13
Aubrieta deltoides has striking flowering in spring and summer being used as ground cover, hanging plant or in rockery gardens.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
Aubrieta deltoida is an evergreen plant which belongs to the brassicaceaes family.This groundcover plant usually grows up to 20-22cms and extends about 60cms width.Its flowering is really spectacular covering even all its clump with its flowers which can be in pink, lilac, mauve, purple or white during spring.Bets location to be planted is in full sun, same shade in areas of high temperatures.Regarding soils likes alkaline, sandy soils with very good drainage as does not like at all soggy soils.Rock cress have a longevity of about three years and many time it is use as an annual plant, but can be trim back to ground level every year to encourage de plant and provoke more vigorous plant.Very easy plant to grow, needs low irrigation, something like 4-5 days during spring-summer and 7-10-15 days during winter.Aubrieta deltoida is used like a ground cover plant, a rockery plant, or hanging plant to be planted at the edges of troughs.Perfect plant to attract bees and butterflies.
Another plant to be used as a ground cover is for example Rock Rose,
- Aubrieta deltoides. Rock cress.
- Southeurope and Central Asia.
- Ground cover plant, hanging plant.
- Purple, lilac, pink, white, mauve flowers.
- Spring to summer
- Sun or partial shade in hotter climates.
- Moderated never soggy soils.
- Pots, rockeries or as hanging plant
- Sales format
- Pot of 13cms diametre.
- Good temperatures between 12ºC to 18 ºC, although stands cold and hot ones.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.