Daisy - Argyranthemum C17
Daisy or Argyranthemum Frutescens is an ideal plant for sunny areas and with a variety of colors, which look splendid on terraces, balconies, and patios.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
The Argyranthemum Frutescens are evergreen bushy, woody base perennials shrubs, with very striking flowering on the asteraceaes family.
Bushy bearing plant which will iluminate the area where plant it.
Daisy does not need special soils and thrive well in almost any type of earth, nevertheless if we sow it in rich soil with good drain, it will grow much nicer.
Place it in a sunny area and water it frequently, as it suffers quite a lot with the lack of water.
It needs deadhead frequently to prolong flowering and also pinch growing tips to keep a compact shrub.
It is recommended to trim back Daisy when flowers are over.
There are a lot of different varieties, of different colours, as for example:
- Frutescens (canarie margarite, it is the very typical white one with yellow botton)
- Madeira Cherry Red: (magenta and yellow botton , about 45cms high)
- Mary Cheek: (pink, double botton and about 40cms high)
- Margarita de Madeira: (yellow with deeper botton, 30cms)
- Cherry Love: (double fuchsia of about 65cms) 65cms)
- Qinta White: (Blanca de botón doble y unos 70cms de altura)
- Argyranthemun Frutescens or Daisy.
- Canary Island
- From 0.50 cm to 1.5m.
- Flowers of different colors.
- Autumn – Spring.
- Sun or semi shade.
- To make groups in gardens, for pots and gardeners.
- It resists to temperatures of -2ºC.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received not exactly the same as in the photography, without impacting on quality of the same.