Clivia miniata C14
Clivia miniata a plant of orange flowers in the form of bells, and elongated, lanceolates,perennial leaves of great resistance. For shadow or partial shadow.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
Clivia is a bulbous Evergreen of the Amaryllis family that does not need many care but if it is sensitive to frost.
They need a period of cold weather that so they give their bloom to be close to 10ºc.
Once you have finished flowering we can cut the stem base. If you do not want to seed.
We can pay from late winter until formed buds of flowers, adding a layer of substrate annually.
Cut the withered flowers to sanitize the plant and that leaving new shoots.
Mealy bug is the most frequent plague, which is fought with a insecticide systemic.
We must plant the bulb to ground level.
We can make mata division after flowering, but after several years of being planted.
Sources consulted in addition to our experience with this plant:
- Clivia Minitata
- The forests of South Africa.
- Up to 50cm
- Orange flowers and green elongated leaves.
- Shade or shadow.
- In pots or inside with a lot of light.
- Sales format
- 14cm pot.
- Average temperature 15ºC and the lowest in the that resists -5ºC.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.
12 other products in the same category:
Senecio rowleyanus. C09€2.40
Delosperma Cooperi. C15€2.90
Citrus x lemon tree. C28/30€56.00
Jasmine Sambac. C20€10.00
Philodendron tutor C20€11.00
Macetero Paris con...€21.00