Ivy - Hedera Helix. C11/12
The Hiedra or Hedera Helix is a very resistant perennial climber and very popular.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Hedera Helix or Hiedra is an evergreen plant on the araliaceaes family, very popular among the vines, and with many different cultivars.
It is very easy to grow, better in environments a little bit fresh and moist, although we can even grow Ivy in areas close to the sea.
We can sow it with universal substrate, and even better if we add a bit of alkaline soil, with a good drainage to prevent the apparition of fungi.
Hedera is provided of small aerial roots to hold itself.
It supports pruning at any time of the year, which is also necessary, since its growth is quite vigorous even, once established it can become invasive if we do not keep it under control.
We can use slow-release fertilizers, practically all year round.
Normally, Hedera is not attacked by garden pests.
Tips on the Ivy:
- If Brown stains appear: for excess water.
- If the foliage dries: is lack of water.
- Fall leaves: for excess water.
- If the plant loses its color and variegated: is due to lack of light.
- If it loses its green colour: is due to excessive sun.
- If the Ivy branches lengthen abnormal mind: is due to lack of light.
- Hedera helix o Hiedra
- Climb up to 20m
- Intense Green Leaves
- It is insignificant, have form of peas
- Semi shadow, does not want direct sun
- As a climber, upholsterer and outdoor plant
- It resists temperatures up to-1ºC
- Sales format
- Pot 11/12cm
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.