Kalanchoe blossfeldiana is a perennial plant on the crassulaceae family.
It results in a mat of fleshy and glossy leaves which have a long blooming.
We better select a warm area with plenty of light, and a rich soil with a good drain system. We will use, as well, a liquid fertiliser to prolong and encourage flowering.
Prunning is not necessary although we better get rid of wilt flowers by cutting their stems.
Consultedd sources in addition to our experience with this plant:
- Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana
- About 30 cm
- Red, yellow, white, pink and orange
- By the end of the winter to the end of spring, although we can find plants with flowers during all the year.
- Shadow, partial shade and sun.
- Kalanchoe can be place in the garden, in pots or rockeries, in cactus type gardens, etc. Also it is a fantastic indoor plant.
- Sales format
- Pot 11cm diameter
- It resists up to 10ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.
12 other products in the same category:
Rudbeckia hirta. C17€7.20
Crassula Ovata Hobbit...€2.40