Beautiful Christmas plant ready to decorate. Pink and white colours.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Hybrid euphorbia pulcherrima "Princettia". Is an hybrid which as been grown from the original Euphorbia pulcherria of red leaves, although there are certain differences between them.
Princettia has a more lushy and compact foliage, being its leaves smaller, but the brightness of its upper leaves are magnificent due to its different type of pinks and white colours.
In general it has been observed that Princettias can withstand lower temperatures than poinsettias, and the bright colours of the leaves will last much much that in the first one.
Regarding the cares of the plant is quite similar to poinsettias, put water whenever the substrate is dry, do not locate it in drafts or next to heater. Keep an avarage temperature between , and give plenty of light.
Consulted sources in addition to our experience with this plant.
- Hybrid created from Euphorbia pulcherrima - poinsettia-
- If you cultivate your princettia in the garden, is very possible that it can get a height of about 1.00mtrs, but when it is grown in pots it normally grows much less, from 30 to 50 cms approx.
- Hay en colores rosas y blanco. The colours are different types of pink and in white.
- During the winter.
- Sun. partial shade or shade with plenty of light.
- Moderate irrigation when the soil starts to become dry. Do not water the leaves, better sink your princettia into a bigger container with water and wait until all the soil get wet.
- Typical plant for during Christmas. Beautiful decoration.
- No withstand cold temperatures or drafts.
- Sales format
- Pot of 14 cms diameter.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.