Eugenia myrtifolia C25
Eugenia Myrtifolia is an evergreen shrub. It is an ideal plant for both the construction of hedges and its use as a unique plant in thegarden as in pots or containers.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Eugenia myrtifolia or brush cherry is un evergreen plant which belongs to myrtaceaes family.This shrub can grow up to 4.00 or 5.00 mtres high and its leaves are a gloosy green which will change to a bronze colour according to the season. Its berries are very showy with colours between red and orange.
When planted, eugenia myrtifolia looks like it does not have a fast growing, however a difference will be offered after the roots are totally established.
Arranged in line Eugenia myrtifolia is an excellent shrub for creating hedges as it can be easily trimmed, as well as being a very ornamental plant when used like a specimen or like a standard tree.
Use a rich soil with a good drain and add new organic matter every year to enrich the soil. Also we can use some extra fertilizer.
There are cultivars as "Eugenia myrtiflora nana" or "Eugenia myrtiflora new port" which have smaller leaves and present a more compact shape.
Eugenia myrtifolia does not normally suffer from garden pests or diseases.
- Eugenia myrtifolia. Brush cherry.
- Up to 5mtrs.
- Colored leaves from copper to green red to orange berries.
- Small white flowers which will appear between spring and summer.
- Sun or semi-shade.
- For hedges, in groups or as an ornamental shrub or tree.
- It tolerates up to 2ºC.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.