Euonymus japonicus mycrophyllus pulchellus. C14
Euonymus Japanese Mycrophyllus pulchellus is a small shrub, perennial very slow growth, ideal for small trellis because it is very easy to shape.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Euonymus japonicus microphyllus pulchellus is an evergreen shrub that belongs to the ocelastraceaes family.
It is a very compact shrub of tiny leaves in green or green/gold, depending on the variety.
Good plant for the realization of small hedges as it can be easily trimmed.
Plant it in almost any type of soil, as far as water drains well.
Every spring or autumn add a layer of new compost or top soil.
Drought tolerant once the plant is established and suitable as well for coastal areas.
Its growth is slow and does not require high maintenance.
Trim Euonymus japonicus microphyllus pulchellus in almost any time of the year, although if a more agresive prune is due carry it out by the beginning of spring.
Be careful when located in a shaded place and low ventilation, since it can be attacked by mealy bugs.
To avoid this it is a good idea to clean it with the hose to pressure to keep it clean and free of pests.
- Euonymus Japonicus Microphyllus pulchellus. Japanese spindle "microphyllus pulchellus"
- Up to 1.00 meter
- Small green leaves, and greeen-yellow in the case of the v ariegated ones like the aurea.
- Sun or partial shade
- Moderate, without overwatering.
- For small borders or in groups. Also to have in pots.
- It resists cold until -9ºC.
- Sales format
- Pot 14cm
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.