Sansevieria trisfasciata. C17
Sansevieria trifindoasciata is a very resistant and low maintenance plant. Ideal for interiors, places with low light and outside in the shade.
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Sanseviera trifasciata , is a succulent that belongs to the family of the ruscaceaes.
It is a very hardy plant.
Sand and mulch is required for planting.
On your pruning is because you remove the yellow leaves and which have spots.
And it may have bugs and if so should you apply an insecticide suitable for this purpose.
It is paid through irrigation in autumn and spring.
- When the leaves become brownish: for excess water.
- When the leaves wither: pro is an excess of water.
- And if growth slows: excess water in roots, environment is too cold and wet.
Consulted sources in addition to our experience with this plant:
What houseplant where (Blume)
- Sansevieria Trisfasciata
- Up to 1 m
- Green and yellow leaves, white and green flowers
- Pot or garden
- Can't resist cold
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.