Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis C11
Rosemary or Rosmarinus officinalis is a small classic bush of the Mediterranean garden, also used as a culinary plant.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
Rosmarinus officinalis or Rosemary is an evergreen shrub from the lamiaceaes family.
It grows widely in the mediterranea area where it can find stony and slightly limed soils, with very few humidity and with a good drain system; this is the reason why it can be affected during very cold winters.
It does not have fertilizers requirements and it grows very easily, as far as we do not overwater it.
Can be trimmed during autumn but it does not like strong prunes.
- Romero-rosmarinus officinalis
- Mediterranean area
- It is a slow plant that in th garden reach about 1 meter high.
- Green and grey leaves, blue flowers
- Spring and autumn
- Pot or shrub. We can make small hedges or to plant in groups. Culinary appliance
- Sales format
- In winter might be necessary keeping it safe from cold, although later in soon spring it can be prune to get a bushier and less leggy plant.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.
12 other products in the same category:
Salvia nemorosa. C17€4.75
Laurentia axillaris. C13€2.00
Waxflower. C20 (Chamelacium)€13.50
copy of Philodendron...€12.00