Cestrum nocturnum - Night blooming jasmine.
Cestrum Nocturnum or night lady is a shrub that at dusk and during the night its flowers emit a very pleasant fragrance during the summer months.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
Shipping only to mainland Spain and mainland Portugal
14 days for returns
Cestrum nocturnum or night blooming jasmine is a deciduous shrub, belonging to the family of the solanaceae.
The atractiveness of this plant lies in its tiny green creamy flowers which start to release their scent at dawn.
Direct sunlight or strong natural light is the proper location for this plant.
It tolerates all types of floors, as far as it as a proper drain.
Feed it regularly, with an universal fertilizer or with flower plants fertilizer, to keep the plant with a deep green colour and to encourage long lasting and abundant flowering.
Prune Cestrum nocturnum during spring or early summer to develop a healthier and bushier shrub. More frequent and light prunings can be carried out to control its rapid and vigorous growth.
Mites, wood louses and flies shoud be treated with a systemic insecticide.
- Cestrum nocturnum . Night blooming jasmine
- Tropical regions of America.
- Up to 5.00 mtrs
- Green leaves and their flowers are creamy green colour.
- From late spring to the end of the summer.
- Direct sun or with light nature.
- Normally used like a specimen shrub.
- Sales format
- Maceta 20 cms diámetro
- It does not withstand temperatures below -2 °c.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.