Dianthus chinensis or clavelina C13
Dianthus chinensis or Clavellina is a small carnation is a perennial ofvivid colors and pleasant aroma.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48 HOURS*
14 days for returns
Dianthus Chinensis belongs to a genus plant with over 300 hundred
species and hybrids, where we find annual varieties, biennials and perennials. Usually scented flowers and double or single.
In our area we almost have to continually of flowers until the arrival of the firsts colds.
We will have more flowers if we remove the wilted ones. They need to have good air circulation ,and avoid watering continuously since they do not tolerate soggy soils, in this case yellow leaves will appear.
We can fertilise once every two months during the spring and summer, and if we have perennials add a layer of substrate or compost every year.
- Dianthus Chinensis o Clavelina.
- South of Europe.
- Red, Rosa, White, Bicolor
- Spring, summer and autumn.
- Moderate, without waterlogging.
- Para macetas, arriates, borduras bajas y jardines.
- Sales format
- Pot of 11cms diameter
- It is not necessary to protect yourself from the intense cold.
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.