Grass seeds for shady areas. 1g.
Special mix of different types of seeds, like festuca and lolium, which offer high resistant to shady areas or semi- shady areas.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
14 days for returns
Make a first seed:
- Prepare the ground, working it to an approximate depth of 15-20cm.
- Level the surface, and incorporates some type of amendment if necessary.
- Provide a proper fertilizer in the dose recommended by commercial house.
- Spread the seeds in a homogeneous way
- Cover the seeds slightly by raking the ground
- Pass on the roll for a better settlement of the seeds
- Water with a slight raining irrigation,
- Make the first cut when the grass reach 6.5cms.
Reseed existing lawn:
- Mowing the lawn at the lowest
- Then pass a scaler.
- Spread the seeds in a homogeneous way.
- And pass on the roll for a better settlement of the seeds.
The periods of planting must be adapted according to the region climate.
- The most favorable ones are: March, April, May, September, October, November.
-And like a second possibility: January, June, July and December.
- 20% lolium perenne "regal 5"
- 30% festuca rubra "mystic"
- 30% festuca rubra "greenlight"
- 20% festuca trachyphylla "dumas 1"