Aspidistra Elatior is a perennial herbaceous on the asparagaceae
Hardy plant of low care demand. Drought resistant. Can be in cold and dark places. Slow growth.
Aspidistra elatior is a plant which normally does not suffer from deseases or pests.
If we want that our Aspidistra Elatior has a good aspect we can fertilize it in spring and summer with a specific fertilizer for green plants, and keep its leaves clean.
Divition of its rizhomes for having new plants can take place before winter.
- Aspidistra Elatior.
- East Himalaya, China, Taiwan and Japan
- 60 cm, is grows slowly
- Strong green
- It is difficult to flourish, but if it does is in summer.
- It is a plant of interior with low light.
- We use Aspidistra in places where the light is poor, in groups or pots, in Andalusia it is very typical to have it in our patios or interior stairs
- Sales format
- It doesn't demand light and it can resist temperatures until -2 ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received not exactly the same as in the photography, without impacting on quality of the same.