Stephanotis floribunda - Madagascar Jasmine.
The Stephanotis Floribunda or Madagascar jasmine is a climbing plant with bright green leaves and fragrant white flowers.
Encrypted payments for greater security
We ship to Spain and Portugal in 48/72 hours.
Shipping only to mainland Spain and mainland Portugal
14 days for returns
The Stephanotis Floribunda is an evergreen climber of beautiful and frangrant white flowers on the apocinaceas
If we have a semi shaded place it is the ideal one for this plant. Also it thrives much better in a rich soil which retain the moisture but not becoming soggy, since the leaves will turn to be yellow.
It is necessary to provide a support as a fence, a railing or another type of element which can be used as a support to Stephanotis.
Need to be watered more often in summer, preventing the substrate from drying out too much, and during the flowering season we can use fertilizers rich in potassium.
Cut the weaker branches back and trim the plant to shape it in spring or late fall. Drastic prunings are not necessary to this plant.
Can be attacked by garden pests such as mealybugs.
Consulted sources in addition to our experience with this plant.
- Stephanotis floribunda - Jasmín de Madagascar
- Up to 5 m
- White flowers
- Sun, Partial shade or shade
- Moderated, although the ground must be humid without flooding.
- Climbing plant
- Sales format
- Pot of 18/20cms of diameter
- Can't resist cold nor temperatures over 30 ºC
- Being the product a living plant and depending on the season, this plant could be received, in some cases, not exactly the same as in the photography, but as similar as possible, without impacting on quality of the same.
12 other products in the same category:
Tecomaria capensis. C20€16.50
Jasminum officinale -...€8.90
Pink trumper - Podranea...€20.90